The following section lists the courses currently on offer, although this list should not be considered complete, as the list of courses on offer is constantly being updated.
– Underwater intervention scientific tools and diving management (16/30 May). Facultad de Ciencias del Mar y Ambientales, CACYTMAT, Instalaciones Deportivas, Labimar (including practices) (50 hours). Coordinator: Manuel Bethencourt Núñez.
- Erasmus Mundus Doctoral programme in Marine and Coastal Management
Doctoral programme in Marine Science and Technology
– Use of stable isotopes in water ecology (11-19 January). Campus de Puerto Real (50 hours). Coordinators: Juan José Vergara and Fernando G. Brun.
– Scientific Python: applications in oceanography (27-29 January) (25 hours). Coordinator: Irene Laiz Alonso.
– Energy and environmental efficiency in ships and harbour facilities (22 February-4 March) (25 hours). Coordinator: Enrique Nebot.
– Visualisation and advanced analysis of ocean-meteorological information: climatology, reanalysis and remote detection analysis (29 February-11 March). Campus de Puerto Real (50 hours). Coordinator: Alfredo Izquierdo González.
– Theory and practice of beach regeneration. A solution to coastal erosion? (11-15 April) (25 hours). Coordinator: Juan José Muñoz Pérez.
– Biotechnology applied to marine organisms (23 May-3 June). Campus de Puerto Real and IFAPA – EL Toruño (50 hours). Coordinator: Laureana Rebordinos.
Doctoral programme in Management and Conservation of the Sea
– Protection of coastal and marine areas (20-22 January). CASEM – Puerto Real (25 hours). Coordinator: Javier García Sanabria.
– Practical marine ecotoxicology: novel approaches (4-10 May). ICMAN-CSIC (25 hours). Coordinator: Ignacio Moreno Garrido.
Doctoral programme in Maritime History and Archaeology
– The maritime city and its relationship with the landscape; methodology of analysis and case studies (16 May – 1 June). Facultad de Filosofía y Letras (50 hours).- M. Bustos, A. Gullón, L. Lagóstena and E. Martín.
– Marine archaeology and archaeology of the South West. Research centres and archaeological sites (22-24 June). Work trip with visits to outstanding sites (50 hours). A. Arévalo, D. Bernal, S. Domínguez and J. Ramos.
Doctoral programme in Marine Resources
– Basic techniques in aquaculture (19-23 September) (25 hours). IFAPA – ICAMN CSIC – Campus de Puerto Real. Coordinators: Juan Miguel Mancera, Carmen Sarasquete and Catalina Fernández.
– Study of biological parameters in the evaluation of fishing resources (26 October-24 November) (50 hours). IEO – Campus de Puerto Real. Coordinator: Ignacio Sobrino Yraola.